The only complete machine for trousers finishing in the world: a single machine that irons the top like a topper, and presses the crease like a press.
Productivity: 30 pcs/hr
Pantastar is the first automatic machine able to completely finish a pair of trousers, ironing the top just like a topper and the leg just like a press.
Until today, in order to reach proper quality, two machines were needed: a topper and a legger.
Today, with Pantastar:
- There is no longer a need for two bulky pieces of equipment;
- It is no longer necessary to remove the trousers from the topper, handle them, sometimes hang them, and then transfer them to a second machine for the crease;
- There is no longer need for a specialized presser.
The advantage of Pantastar compared to to products available so far is the patented TreviXpand system, which:
- Finishes the top part of the pants in a round position, just like a topper, thus reaching a much higher quality than old “trouser finishers” which used to finish the top already in the folded position;
- Automatically prepares the trousers folded and ready for the creases to be pressed.
- Moreover, during the topper phase, the TreviXpand system allows to adjust the roundness of the waistband according to the style of the trousers (flat for jeans and casual pants, rounder for trousers).
Productivity: 40 pcs/hr with one operator and one pieces of equipment.
High productivity, even with an inexperienced operator
A conventional trouser press requires an experienced operator. Pantastar is so simple to use that anybody can learn to operate it in next to no time.
Constant quality over time
The machine does most of the work itself, so that quality remains constant throughout the working day, even with different operators.
50% smaller footprint
A conventional trouser finishing station consists of a topper and a leg press and takes up around 4.5 square metres of floor space. Pantastar performs the same functions as a topper and a leg press but occupies only 2.5 square metres, including the operator station.
Compatibility with all types of trousers
One single machine for many different jobs. Pantastar lets you achieve a perfect finish on trousers with pinces or creases, shorts, Bermudas, Capri pants and sports shorts. And what about fabrics? Pantastar gives impeccable results with all types of fabric, included elasticised fabrics and the most delicate velvets.
3D waistband tensioning
Electronic adjustment of waistband roundness: flat for jeans and casual pants, rounder for trousers.
Anti-stretching function for waistband and leg
- Gentle pressing function uses low pressure to respect delicate fabric.
- Anti-crush system function the presses approach the legs without crushing, this avoids an impression on velvet or sensitive fabric.
Trevi-Touch touchscreen programmer
- Unlimited programs for different styles and fabrics.
- “Topper only” function for uncreased trousers.
- Provides a simple visual interface that can be translated in any language.
- Password-protected programming.
- Integrated Service and Troubleshooting software.
Troubleshooting made easy with the built-in diagnostics module
The touchscreen console includes features for easy programming, error detection and troubleshooting.
- Save your custom programs to a USB stick and copy into another machine.
- Download software updates from the internet and simply install them into the machine.
- Run the machine in test mode to check or adjust each device independently.
- Detect anomalies by means of self-explanatory error messages.
Leg presses with adjustable pressure
To prevent deformation of delicates.
Electronic adjustment of blowing strength
After finishing the top, the Pantastar automatically folds the trousers by a pneumatic folding.
Selective steaming on the crease
To avoid side seam impressions.
Topper for low waist trousers
The design of the topper makes it possible to finish either regular or low waist trousers, with no need for additional adjustments that would reduce productivity.
A new, overhauled steam circuit injects in the top a volume of steam that is enough to obtain excellent results also on wetcleaned trousers.
Two different styles of leg press
- American-style rear creases that do not go higher than the crotch (5354).
- European style rear creases that go up to the waistband (5353).
The front crease is hard pressed just below the pleats.
Utility cuff clamps
The shape and function of the cuff clamps makes them suitable to any style of cuff, whether it’s creased or non creased legs, or cuffs with a split on the side, or elastic fabric.
|Description||European style rear creases||American-style rear creases|
|Electrical requirements||400V 3N 50Hz||400V 3N 50Hz|
|220V 3 60Hz||220V 3 60Hz|
|Total power||1.55 kW||1.55 kW|
|Steam consumption||40 kg/h||40 kg/h|
|Dimensions||1020 x 1450 x 2670 mm||1020 x 1450 x 2670 mm|
|Net weight||646 kg||646 kg|